Friday, November 25, 2005

Shine On You Selfish Diamond

Selfish people take so much of crap from everyone for being what they are. I couldn't find a better way to express who they are than calling them patriotic. I mean really, think about it. Lets say you are fighting a war against aliens. I am sure we would fight unitedly as one world against aliens. Now take the same people and pitch them against two nations and then against two states and go down until its between 2 people. Hmm I would say selfish people are patriotic in the narrowest field of view which being themselves. What about sacrifice ? well loosing others for their selfishness is their sacrifice for self patriotism. I rest my logic, now that's blinding !

1 Comments:

Blogger nitboss said...

lengthy blog. but some of it surely made sense. the key work being some.

:)

ps: edit your links

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home